Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love Passion. Love Place. Love Poetry: Come Into My Place by Melissa Emily Mitchell


Love is Rhythmic
Love is Sensual
Love is Authentic
Love is Radiant
Love is Zesty
Love is Fulfillment
Love is King (and I am Queen)
Love is ….
The Way You Make Me Feel

The beats of my heart
Are as loud as the African drums that speak
When you come around
My mouth becomes moist
As I inhale and exhale your sweet scent
Imagining how delicious you taste
My palms become sweaty
As I imagine you loving me
Slowly touching and teasing me
Caressing and pleasing me
My knees become weak
As you ask me to be your eternal Nubian queen
To have and to hold till death we part
As I accept my entire body is at freeze
A stand still, my body is frozen
From my hair follicles to my ten toes on my two feet
But it is not cold feet, I say
My body is burning hot
Hot because you got me on fire
360° degrees inside a cold, cold world
Tell me how LOVE makes you feel Bloggers.....

I am singing a song of love moments where intellect meets sensuality filled with passion and pleasure.  I am recognizing and embracing the power of mind sex.
       
So sing with me to a tune called:
                                                                                               A Love Anthem
                       Let me stroke you like the morning breeze
On a warm summer day
Underneath the tree
Let that be our hideaway
We can talk about the moon
We can talk about the stars
We can talk about our past
And how we’ve become who we are
I wanna rock your mind
And make love to your soul all night long
I wanna cuddle with your intellect
And I’ll return the warmth with my intelligence
Let’s explode with honesty and integrity
And end the love session with sincerity
I wanna rock your mind
And make love to your soul all night long
I wanna caress your sensitiveness
And as I listen to your story
Let you know you are not alone
Let’s have a mental love session
You bring the knowledge and I’ll bring the truth
Together we can slowly make melodies of true love

When's the last time you sang to your lover with the mental rather than the physical, tell me Bloggers....
A note from Adam Greenberg, Staff Editor of The Clifton Journal:

"Mitchell doesn't hold back in this sexually charged book of poetry. She runs a gamut of emotions; from love and lust to confusion and anger. Poems like The Way You Make Me Feel and Fulfillment border on erotic and might make more inhibited readers blush. Most importantly, Mitchell has a genuine passion behind her strong female voice and that will keep readers wanting to find out what she will say next."
All Content above © 2011 by Melissa Emily Mitchell.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment